In addition to penning my own SUPAFITMAMA TORONTO stories, I contribute to a few like-minded lifestyle publications that you may enjoy.
CBC PARENTS extends the Kids’ CBC experience by providing parents and caregivers with fun crafts, easy activities, simple healthy recipes, tips on active family living and info on Kids’ CBC shows, contests and more. As a Freelance Senior Writer, I explore a range of healthy living topics for individuals and Canadian families, with a unique personal twist.
- “Congratulations, It’s A Girl (And She’s Nothing Like You” (May 2017)
- “Why We Don’t Talk About Body Weight In Our House” (Apr 2017)
- “Hey, Moms: Here’s How One Pair of Jeans Can Change Your Life” (Mar 2017)
- “Taking Care of Dad’s Body After Baby” (Mar 2017)
- “A Simple Way To Find Balance When Life Feels Too Busy” (Feb 2017)
- “How I Keep From Losing It When The News Is So Awful” (Feb 2017)
- “How (And Why) My Family is Happily Unscheduled (Jan 2017)
- “Don’t Want to Join a Gym? Then Don’t” (Jan 2017)
- “She Never Wants The Black Doll” (Dec 2016)
BLACK FOODIE explores food and lifestyle through a Black lens. As a contributor, I explore Toronto food events as they relate to healthy living and culture.
- “Chocolate, an insider’s guide to choosing the right chocolate this holiday” (2016)
- “Coconut Love” (2016)
AS|UR is dedicated to empowering confidence in a natural body image through intelligent meaningful content, and high quality projects that both challenge social norms and directly affect the self-image of those involved. My contributions are inspired by personal experiences as they relate to the subjects of strength, beauty, body image, women’s health and personal growth.
- “Pas De Deux” (2016)
LOLË LOVE by Lolë Women
- “6 Tips for Slaying Real Life From Supafitmama” (Feb 2017)
FROCKOLOGY by RentFrockRepeat
- “The Perfect Fit” (2016)